Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Well, it's just Tuesday... Just Tuesday


I just wanted to state how much I love this boy. He is amazingly handsome, smart, loyal, trustworthy, loving, huggable, kissable, lovable, studly, and so motivated to do anything and everything that comes in his way. My husband is my best friend, my partner in crime, my other half, and my soul mate for time and all eternity. I couldn't be happier in life, he makes me laugh when I don't even want to consider smiling, there is just something about him that knows just what to say and when to say it.
We are going on 12 months of being married, it has been the best year of my life by a long shot, I wouldn't change anything about it, we are more in love then we ever have been. Life is Great.
We have an "I Like Book" which is a book we have written in every single day since December we write something we like/love about one another every single day is a different thing there is not one duplicate of the same thing in that book. I think that and saying our daily prayers has strengthened our relationship so much, it has brought us so close to one another and its truly amazing knowing that I get to spend the rest of Forever and all eternity with my best friend, that is just so comforting to me.
...
He is so thoughtful in all that he does, he thinks everything through before he will follow through with something which is something that I totally envy about him, he always ponders and makes sure that it is the right thing to do, which I absolutely LOVE about him.
Every single day he makes sure he tells me he loves me, and that I am beautiful and he always kisses me good night and good bye, and always says I love you before he steps out the door!

I love Randy Budd Pitcher More than Anything in this WORLD! <3
Yesterday, we didn't have work which was way nice Randy and I got to sleep in and cuddle for a little bit longer than we usually do on a usual day,which was so nice then we cleaned up around the house a little bit and then we both got ready for the day and we went and had lunch at my favorite place FORMOSA  it's so delicious, then we went grocery shopping TOGETHER which rarely happens, it was so nice to have company with me, and he helped me remember alot of the things we needed which if he hadn't been there I know I would have forgotten. Thank heavens for husbands!
After we went grocery shopping he dropped me off at my salon so I could cut the McCllelan kids hair Alexis, Chandler, Landon, and Porter they are such cute kids. I also fit in the one and only Kierra Whittaker and colored her hair which looked Fabulous I might add in there. I love doing hair, so if any of you BLOGGERS want a cut, color, style or updo, or nails or waxing you all best hit me up.
435.232.7841
Mens Haircuts $12.00
Womens Haircuts $16.00
Kids Cuts: $10.00
Styles:  $10.00 and up
Colors: $45.00 and up
Extensions: $150 and up
Updos Bridal/Prom Styles: $25.00 and up
Acrylic Nails:$30.00
Fill:$18.00
Gel Nails:$35.00
Fill:$22.00
Pedicures: $40.00
I do alot other services so if you are at all intrested please text me 435.232.7841 I love taking in new clients, and would love too pamper  you up! :)
Thank You for All your Support!

1 comment: