Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday.. Please magically turn into Friday!

Well, last night I baby sat one of my best friends little boy Porter Christensen son of the one and only ASHLEY CHRISTENSEN. Watching that little man made me realize how much I wanna be a MOMMY I know that I was born to one day become a mother.
Children bring out the BEST in me, I am not lying.

Well, today here at work has been quite the BLAH day, and I wish that it could just be 6:00 already.

I freaking love  Nicole davis just wanted to throw that in there suddenly.

The one and lovely Nicole Davis just suddenly typed that because I'm blogging at work.
Oh well, I STILL LOVE HER.

...Back onto the topic of wanting to become a mommy, I recently had an ectopic pregnancy which is when your fetus grows in the Fallopian Tube and not in the Uteris where it is supposed to attach and develop properly. So they had to go in and remove it out of my right fallopian tube, which was very difficult for me to manage because even though I was only FOUR weeks along that was still my BABY .. Was it not?

Randy and I have been trying to concieve since October of 2010, which has been a long 9 months, and to have it happen and then be taken away just like that is hard, but I know it happened for a reason, and I honestly think that our Heavenly Father is trying to teach us the lesson of PATIENCE which is so very hard for Randy and I to comprehend because both of us are so very impatient.
I honestly know that the lord will bless us with one of those little angels when the time is right, so we just need to put our faith and our trust in him, and know that it'll happen.

...
Well, no more DEPRESSING talk, lets get onto the exciting stuff.

Our one year wedding anniversary is coming up and I don't know what to do for Randy, if anyone has any good ideas and/or suggestions please, please  I ask you to speak up he never reads my blog so you can either comment on here or you can shoot me a text 435.232.7841.
August 20th marks the one year we have been married, I got us SUGARLAND concert tickets for us, and thats all I have planned as of right now. We might be going to New York with my family (Dad, Mom, and Noel) the prior week so I don't know if I should just surprise him with that if we for sure go, or do something a little more thoughtful (which I'd think I'd like to do.)
Life with him is the best thing.
 I wouldn't change life with him for ANYTHING.
He makes me LAUGH, when I don't even want to think about SMILING.
He always gives me a kiss goodnight, never FAILS.
He has this cute OCD thing, every single night he has to have one foot physically touching MINE.
I don't ever want to imagine life without RANDY BUDD PITCHER in it right by myside.





No comments:

Post a Comment