Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh Friday, How I've missed you..

Well, Nicole my co worker and partner in crime decided she needed to take today off to go camping with her family, so of course that leaves me alone today in the office so you know what I am just going to HAVE to break the rules a little bit and live on the edge and BLOG while I'm here at work.
I PROMISE I DO WORK, AND I PROMISE I GET IT DONE! :) JUST IN A TIMELY MANNER. HAHA.
Anyways, well I'm sitting here listening to Diamond Rio I probably should be doing work, but to be frankly honest Im not really in the mood at the moment and I honestly don't have a ton too do today which will be nice. I hope the day goes by fast I am really tired I didn't sleep well at all last night.
I have a ton on my mind, we may be moving into a HOUSE how exciting is that?
So I'm thinking that is why my mind is going a million miles and hour, no biggie at all.
:)
Well that means packing, painting, cleaning, packing some more, moving, sweat, painting some more, some more cleaning, and DECORATING yayyy. I love decorating. I sure hope this all goes through as it is going through my HEAD haha.

...

Anyways tonight is our ward camp out.. Joyous times I know, but were going up just for the dinner portion because I guess the scouts that Randy is in charge of is doing something special or something haha, and then were coming home and guess what I am going to do...? SLEEEEEEEEPPPPP.
Tomorrow afternoon I get to babysit Nate & Melissa Petersons adorable little boy Calvin while they go to HARRY POTTER 7 PART II.
Then tomorrow night Randy is taking me to my FIRST RODEO!
PRESTONS FAMOUS RODEO NIGHT!
Woot Woot, I am pretty excited there just isnt any way to express my joy through a computer.




No comments:

Post a Comment