Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF.. But Seriously

Well, I am glad that it is Friday I can't lie. I'm the only one in the entire office today, which is CHAOTIC, just sayin...
Anyways, well yesterday for the second day in a row I hardly got to see my husband because he got called onto a flood, at like five thirty and wasn't even home in time for me to see him before I fell asleep, oh well right? It's MONEY. I aint complaining! Haha.
Last night, around 11 o'clock I had been asleep for probably about an hour and a half I got a message from my mom saying that she was headed over to my brother Nicks house to watch my new adorable neice Luxi Francis because they needed to take Nicks wife Kelszi into the Emergency Room, no fun. She has been admitted to the hospital she has blood clots in her ovaries, which makes me so sad because she just brought Luxi home on Tuesday hasn't even been out of the hospital for a week, but at least we all know that she is being taken car of while she is there.
I know my brother as a first time dad is probably exhausted so I keep telling him that he needs to bring Luxi in to me here at Alpine and I will gladly watch her if he wants to go up to the hospital and spend some time with his wife.
Tonight I know we are going to do one of these four things:
Go See Harry Potter 7 Part 2
Go have a fire up the canyon for Brandons Going Away Party
Go bowling and to dinner with the wonderful Hyer Family Nic, Nichole, and Mason
or
Go to the fireworks in Amalga

Great joyous things for me tonight, haha. Anyways, I hope this day goes by fast for me being the only one in the office, the phones have been ringing off the hook for the past little while I seriously feel like I am going to have a panic attack haha, I think I will survive at least we need to keep our fingers crossed haha.
This is our beautiful new neice Luxi Francis Harris we love her so much, I just wanted to show her off to everyone in the blogging world! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love newborn babies!! So cute! Love your new blog Chrishel :)

    ReplyDelete