Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun.

Holy Moley, I cannot believe that Randy & I have been married for 11 months today, time has flown by! Well alot has happened for us in the short 11 months of martial bliss, how about I just take you on a little trip down "OUR" memory lane!
Well in May of 2010, Randy proposed to me at the Blue Sox Game here in Smithfield our original plan for that day was to go to the Jazz Play Off Game, and the only two people who knew that Randy was going to propose to me was my father and Randy himself, my father had Bart one of the employees here at Alpine to call my mom and tell her that my dad was getting a city award at the game so she'd call everyone to come, and little did she know that we got engaged that night! It was more perfect then I ever thought that day would be.
We got married in the Logan LDS Temple on August 20th of 2010 that was the best day of my life, getting married and sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend is the amazing feeling in the world, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! We had an amazing honeymoon in the beautiful Lake Tahoe.
...
Well now back to the basics.
We are currently living here in Smithfield in a cute apartment, we recently just purchased a 2009 Honda
CR-V which I love oh so much! We are both currently just working away both employed here at the one and only wonderful Alpine Cleaning and Restoration, I am a full time Administrative Assistant while Randy is very hard at work out in the field as one of our wonderful lead technicians.
We are trying to start our own cute lil family, recently with in the past four months we have had 3 neices and 1 nephew be born. First was Libby Gene she was born on March 6, 2011 weighing in at 1 lbs and 10 oz, and 13 inches long she was born at 25 weeks and she is doing amazingly well now, second we had our nephew Ryder Ray born on April 14, 2011 weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz and 20.5 inches long he was as healthy as can be, then came Gentry Faye born on June 4, 2011 weighing in at 9 lbs and 2 oz and 23 inches long, and then came Luxi Francis on July 18, 2011 weighing in at 7 lbs and 11 oz and 20 inches long. We are so happy that they are all here and all doing so well know!
Well I guess this is all that I can blog about now, but I'm sure I'll be back on here sometime in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment