Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh Thursday...

What a wonderful day, SERIOUSLY though. I feel like I have accomplished a whole bunch. Let just zip on through my daily schedule.
6:00 am: Woke Up and Got Ready
6:45 am: Went to my salon and did Laura Moon's hair for her Bridals
7:00 am: Went back home got dressed, and put my make up.
7:30 am: Ate my breakfast
8:00 am: Got to work
11:30 am: Continued to work
12:00 pm: Went and deposited my pay check and my check for my Dad buying my Honda Civic
12:30 pm: Went to State Farm and set up our Car Insurance (They're great by the way)
12:45 pm: Stopped by to say hello to my husband on my way back to work
1:00 pm: Picked up an amazing Chicken Almond Berry Salad at Wendys for lunch
1:15 pm: Now back to work to continue on with my wonderful work day with the one and only Nicole Davis and her little Parasite bump.
...
Well now I honestly am not supposed to blogging at the moment so I guess we'll just keep it to the short and sweet today hopefully I'll be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment