Monday, August 15, 2011

Holy Moly... Time Flies

Well, I cannot believe that it is August 15th already.
Yesterday, August 14th was my sister in law Kelszi's Birthday, and it also was the year mark for me since I went through the temple for the first time. Wow.
Thats all that I can say.
This Saturday August 20th is my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I cannot believe this, time seriously flies especially when you're having fun. I honestley cannot believe it.
This past year has definitely been the best year of my life, I absolutely love married life. Being with my Best Friend all the time is the best blessing I could ever ask for. He makes me laugh  when I don't even want to smile. Everyone says the first year of marriage is the hardest.... Why? I do not know. Because it's been all fun and games and ..... oh wait I probably shouldn't write that stuff on the blog! Hehe! :)
This saturday were going to the SUGARLAND concert which I am way excited for, it shall be a blast Randy and I always have so much fun at concerts! And then he has some other stuff planned for the weekend which I have NO idea what they are but that is okay, I am up for anything!
....
Well, today here at work the day has been going by way fast which I am not complaining one bit, I need to go home and clean some more when I get home, cause my house right now with all my laundry that needs too be done looks like a tornado has gone through my house which is an OFTEN accurance which it shouldn't be.
I am going to try to be a better house wife by:
1. Keeping the house clean and tidy EVERY DAY.
2. Making Randy and I lunches to take to work EVERY DAY.
3. Make a yummy yet healthy dinner, with a light dessert EVERY NIGHT.
4. Make time so that Randy and I can have time to spend just with each other EVERY NIGHT.
5. Make sure Randy and I read our scriptures daily.
6. Make sure Randy and I say our daily prayers night & day.
7. Start going on walks together at least 3 times a week at night for exersize and to just have a good talk with one another.
8. Keep each other smiling.
9. Continue writing in our "I like book" daily. (Our book we write one thing we like about the other every single day, and cannot repeat they have to be different. We've done it well since December! )
10. Continue to say I love you before either one of us leaves the house.
11. Always kiss goodnight & good morning!

.....
Lets hope that I can keep too that.
Well this past Saturday the 13th I threw my best friend Ashley Christensen her bridal shower because she is getting married September 17th, and she deserved to have a bridal shower, and I think it all turned out well.
Anyways, well maybe I should be a good receptionist and get back to work. BORING! :)
Well, peace out and I'll be back soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment