Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Four Days and Counting..

I cannot believe that in four days it'll be ONE YEAR since I married the man of my dreams.
Time has gone by so fast I think I blinked and an entire year has gone by its complete insanity.
Well, today my parents and my little sister Noel came home from New York (Jealous) and it was so good too see them, I honestle missed them so much.
So after I got done at work in the office, I went over to my salon and did the adorable Andrea Wisers extensions which they look amazing in her hair, and then came over to my parents house because my little sister Noel called me and wanted me to come over and curl her hair so I did, and then I got here and they had gotten me a new purse which is adorable, new perfume which is fabulous, and a new night t shirt, and Randy a Fire Fighter T shirt which is way cool. HE abolutely LOVES it so thanks Mom, Dad, and Noel.
Well I think this is going to be a super short post, I'll make sure to take pictures this weekend for our one year anniversary and make sure too post some here on my blog since I'm slacking at uploading photos of my "Pitcher Perfect Life!" ;)
Well Im out for now everyone have a good night ya'll and I'll talk to ya'll soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment