Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March.. Already

Salt Lake City LDS Temple
Randy took me here for the first time two weeks ago, it is quite an amazing experience its absolutely beautiful especially knowing that everything was done by hand inside and out of that temple. The spirit felt there is so strong and I felt so blessed being able to have the oppurtunity to go inside and do a session with my husband and knowing the man I am there with is my eternal companion. We were down in SLC for the weekend I had told my two cousins Savannah, and Sierra that I'd come down the weekend of prom and do their hair so Randy and I decided to make a little get a way weekend out of it, so the saturday of prom Randy and I went to the temple and did a session and following our session we went and ate lunch at The Garden Restaurant thats on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building across from the famous "The Roof" restuarant. It was a great day to spend a beautiful Saturday afternoon, especially with the man that I love more than words can say.
Ellie Pitcher

This little gal was born two weeks ago, and she is just the sweetest little girl I know. Her name is Ellie and she is niece number 5 for Randy and I and we are so glad that we have the oppurtunity to interact with all these beautiful children, we cannot wait until we are blessed with one as well. Love you Ellie!


On the first day of Spring March 20th of 2012, Randys dear Grandmother Rheabell Jackson Pitcher returned to her loving Heavenly Father, she had been suffering for many many years with congestive heart failure, the night before her passing the nurses said that she was very adjetated and was having a hard time speaking and being coherant. Sandy my mother in law went to the nursing home where she passed the night before and she said grandma rhea knew she was there but not enough to carry on a legitimate conversation. We love her very much and she will be deeply missed by her loving husband, two sons, two daughter in laws, all her grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, and nephews as well as all the peoples lives she blessed on her wonderful journey while here on this earth! We will always love and miss you Grandma Rhea!


Ombre/ Color Melting ... PERFECTION!
After nearly 5 and a half hours of coloring lightening bleaching and toning we finally perfected this beautiful hair color on the wonderful Miss Chelsie Low one of my best friends, she always has me do some new fun and new colors on her hair, we never ever do the same thing which I love. I love the variety of things that I get to do when Chelsie comes to my salon. Shes absolutely stunning inside and out, make sure you ladies text me 435.232.7841 if you are interested in getting this done. Its the hottest new trend!

Well enough with the picutres and captions for this entry, we are in the great and wonderful process of moving into our first new home. We have had the paint done last week and they are installing the new carpet as I am typing up this blog entry. We are so thrilled, now we just need to complete the little Pitcher family with a little puppy either a Teacup Yorkie or a Shih Tzu. So if any of you guys know anyone who sales them for a reasonable price please let me know and I'll love you forever, even though I already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment