Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wow I'm a SLACKER!

We'll lets update ya'll on the Pitchers life.
Well I last posted in September which let me say that is unacceptable I'll do my best to keep up on this BLOGGING thing because it is fun!
October: We went to Oregon, to watch the Oregon Ducks kick some trash with my entire family which that was sure a blast that was the first official Harris Family Vacation with Jocelyn & Matt and their boys, Nick Kelszi and Luxi, Mom, Dad, Noel, Randy and Myself.
We had so much fun and it is so beautiful in Oregon, I'd go back anyday. That was the place where Randy saw the ocean, actually that is the ONLY place that Randy has seen the ocean so he sure in for a treat when we go to Cancuun this July with my family. He's going to see the BEAUTIFUL clear blue ocean water!
November: The month of giving we had a great thanksgiving with my family, and on Thanksgiving day we drove all the way to Fort Watchuka, Arizona which is 30 minutes away from the Mexican Border we took Kalecia Hulsey down there and saw Brandon her husband that is stationed there for basic. We had a fun time and on the way home we went through New Mexico where Randy served a full time two year LDS mission it was so cool to see where he served and everything. Also we had a down moment this month, I had my SECOND MISSCARRIAGE! That was very devistating, but we are keeping our heads held high and all we can do is keep trying and know that our heavenly father will bless us with one of thy children when the time is right.
December: Well this was a very very busy month for randy and I as well as both of our families, we had many family christmas parties work parties and church and friend parites for the fun holiday season. We went to SLC with my family and stayed over for two nights went christmas shopping, went to temple square and had dinner at the roof restaurant which is incredible, so if you haven't ever been there I highly recommend that you go there! 
And now we are up to date:
JANUARY
Well, its a new year and I couldn't be more excited.
My mom, Myself, My sisters Kelszi, Noel, and Jocelyn we are starting to meet with a trainer this Thursday night at sports academy and we are going to start one on one training with him so we all can get healthy and in shape, and be some sexy hott ladies when we go to Cancuun this summer! :)
Hopefully this losing weight and going on a diet thing will help me get pregnant as well, I have heard many times of girls that start excersizing and eating more healthy and shed a few pounds here and a few pounds there got pregnant two or three months after they started, so all ya'll reading this blog keep your fingers crossed for randy and I!

We also are in the process of buying my brother Nicholas' house, here in smithfield it is so cute, and we couldn't be more excited. This is the next new and exciting chapter in our lives together, it'll also be so nice for when I do get pregnante we will actually have a "HOME" not just a temporary apartment as a home! Ya know how it is right?
Well that probably is going to be all that ya'll get right now but I will do my best to keep ya'll updated on our lives, and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment